How Does a Cashback Bonus Work?
Online cashback casinos’ bonuses are rewarded to players to compensate for the losses they acquired during gameplay. You can refer to is as a form of insurance in case you do not land on good luck when playing. So how does a cashback bonus work?
Not all casinos reward with this bonus, but those that do, apply the same principles – you will get a percentage of what you lost or wagered. Casinos do care about you, and they want you to play for long and earn more. However, the details of the cashback can vary from one platform to the other.
A punter becomes eligible for the casino cashback bonuses when they achieve a certain amount set by the platform. You also have to play and bet with real money. But do not worry about risking your money since the site has got you covered with the cashback offer.
The cashback casino bonuses can be anywhere between 5% and 25% and sometimes can be more than that, depending on the promotion. For instance, if the casino is giving a cashback of 5% on losses and then you bet $100 and lose $50, then the casino will give you $2.50 back.
This promo can be offered daily, weekly, or monthly as per the bonus policies. Furthermore, the online casino cashback bonuses are only available for specific games and not all of them.
So the casinos will calculate the percentages of your net losses incurred during your gameplay and use that to reward you. As per the norms, the cashback is awarded as points, which can, later on, be redeemed as cashback. The money is later added to your account, and you can use it to play on other games. However, you need to check on the terms and conditions regarding such deals before grabbing them.
How to Claim a Cashback Bonus
Not all casinos offer this bonus, but you can find them only in reputable sites. Since the online casinos cashback deal is a refund of your obtained losses, then you will have to risk money to get it. This means that you will have to play with real money and deposit some cash in your casino’s account before grabbing the bonus.
Bear in mind that you have to play and incur a loss on the games that are entitled to a cashback bonus to receive this deal. So, you can play any of those games in casinos with cashback, and if you are unsuccessful in landing any wins, you will receive a certain percentage of reimbursement depending on the platform you are playing. Sometimes, this offer can be deposited directly into your account, or you might be required to claim it from the promotions page.
Where to Find Casinos With Cashback Offers?
Cashback might sound like a good deal to most players, but finding a casino that offers trustworthy and flexible offers is exhausting. Luckily, we provide players with some of the top cashback casinos in Australia. Keep in mind that most platforms nowadays reward their players with this bonus, so you need to choose wisely the best one for you.
Make sure to check on the requirements first on the cashback in online casinos before grabbing such opportunities. Anyways, some of the finest gaming sites with the best cashback deals include Vulkan Vegas, Dunder Casino, Jackpot City Casino, Captain Cooks Casino, Grand Monial Casino, and so much more. You can find more online casinos in our Top Australia Casinos list.
Cashback Casino Bonuses VS Standard Bonus Offers
There is a big difference when it comes to the cashback deal, and the standard offers in online casinos. But one similarity is that you will have to deposit some cash to receive the bonus. Also, you will have to meet some playthrough requirements before cashing out your winnings from that bonus.
However, standard bonuses and cashback offers are two different things that can all be offered in most well recognised casinos. Such basics as wagering requirements might stick, but the way one acquires these offers is what differs. Here are some of the common differences between these two incentives:
- Standard bonuses are very common in online casinos and are offered by almost all casinos, while cashback is not that popular, and several platforms reward them.
- Standard bonuses usually have a higher match percentage on the players’ percentage as compared to the cashback deal.
- The best cashback casinos feature fewer game restrictions than a regular bonus.
- Players can receive cashback bonuses regularly, maybe one or two weeks, unlike the standard bonuses like welcome deals, which are given once after the player’s registration.
- Cashback is simply a percentage of your losses, while the standard bonus rewards the player using how much was deposited.
Terms and Conditions for Casino Cashback Offers
Terms and Conditions regarding the casino cashback promotion vary from one casino to the other. It is vital to check out the TCs before accepting these offers as some might require you to meet certain playthrough requirements. Luckily, wagering conditions are rare with this bonus since it does not make sense for the operator to reward your losses then require you to bet a certain amount to cash out your winnings.
However, most gaming platforms can offer wagering requirements of 5% and 10%. This is quite low as compared to the standard bonuses. Otherwise, here are some of the common Terms and Conditions for cashback deals:
- Players must be 18 years old or over;
- Cashback is a standalone bonus and is calculated from losses;
- Promo code might be needed to claim this deal, but not all casinos give codes.
Remember to read the TC’s for bonuses so you can familiarize yourself before claiming them.
Pros of Cashback Casino Bonuses
- You will receive real cash with no strings attached. This means you can play more with the bonus money you have received to try your luck once again.
- Some casinos offer no wagering requirements, while others have minimal conditions.
- Cashback casino online bonuses happen regularly and can be rewarded daily, weekly, or monthly.
- The more you play and receive these offers, the more the chances of upgrading to VIP status.
- The house edge can be shallow when you are playing with money back bonus.
Cons of Cashback Bonus
- Some casinos may offer a certain percentage of cashback bonuses for specific games. For instance, an imaginary casino can give 20% cashback for slots and 5% for other games.
- Sometimes, various casinos will refund all that you have deposited. For example, you have deposited $300, and withdraw $150, and then you will not receive the cash you have lost.
- Cashback bonuses are usually a small percentage making it best for low rollers.
These cons are a clear indication that you should check out with the casino terms and conditions before anything else. Confirm if there are any limits or specific games applied for a repayment.
Cashback casino bonus is a great way of a casino to appreciate their customers by compensating for their losses. It is a good way to keep you playing and try your luck repeatedly using part of the money you lost previously. So if you are looking forward to claiming this bonus, then search for a platform with the best deals but few or no requirements. Additionally, try to play and win with your original cash.
- Can I withdraw the cashback bonus?
It depends on the casino, but most sites will only allow you to play with them and withdraw your winnings.
- How can I earn a cashback bonus?
You can receive this bonus when you are playing for real money, deposited to your account, play and lose.
- Is cashback better than the normal bonuses?
It depends on your aim as a player. Besides, these are two different things, and you can receive all of them before playing.
- Will I receive the cashback deal instantly?
Yes, though it depends on the gaming site. The amount can be deposited directly into your account.